Monday, August 24, 2009

Verve's August Sketch #3

I spent a good part of today trying to get my blog subscriptions reactivated as I accidentally hit "unsubscribe all" on one of the e-mails I receive! I have a variety of names for myself right now, all of which aren't too flattering LOL! I think between e-mailing Feedblitz and working through things myself I am back in the running -- tomorrow morning's in box will tell. I think I need the kids to go back to school so I can get some mommy time back and not have to stay up late to get it.

Now on to the card. This is Verve's August Sketch #3 and the twist was to use a tag on your card. I love this ribbon I got from the Michael's ribbon. If you have read some of my SCS postings you will know that I spend a LOT of time in that ribbon bin (probably more than any other part of the store LOL!!). I even have my kids trained to help me find second or thirds of the same ribbon in the bin. Just about every time I am rummaging through it I think "There has got to be a better way to store this ribbon!" Guess if you want the low price you have to go digging for it!! Sorry....I digressed! Anyway, this lovely ribbon (of which I also have in green and pink) was my starting point for this card. This is such a wonderful colour combination. I pulled everything else from those colours. I'm in love with this set and can't seem to put it down. Why did I wait so long to get it?!!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

What Is In It?
Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cool Carribean
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Striped 1" Ribbon, Marvy Scalloped Circle and Circle Punches, Teal 1/4" grossgrain ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I would be sick if that happened to me..YIKES. My son just went back to school and it is so nice. I love the ribbon you used on this card. Great job..