Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone!   No card today, but rather a picture that fills my heart with joy :)   I love Easter and all it represents, and am always deeply moved and touched by what Christ has done for me (us).

In addition, my son is the lead in the God Rod performance to Arise My Love tonite and I can't wait to see him perform.  Little rotter has quite the stage presence and does such an amazing job up there.   It is a very powerful performance and I know I'll be a total mess tonite.  No worries though, Kleenex is already packed in my purse :)

Have a blessed Easter!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have had a wonderful day Marisa. xx

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a gorgeous picture. Humbling for sure!! And how proud you must be of your son. I hear ya about the tissues too. No mascara for sure. I'm a HUGE blubberer!! Happy Easter sweet Marisa!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Beautiful picture Marissa. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Wanda Cullen said...

That picture sums up the whole reason for this special day! Our worship service was special and emotional...not to mention the lily-filled altar that didn't help my watery eyes either - lol!

jjcreations said...

Blessings!!!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a wonderful day, Marisa. Hope that your son's performance went well and that the Kleenex lasted the evening for you! hehe Happy Easter!

TannyP said...

I hope your kleenex got a good use =)
I so hope that you had a fabulous Easter!

Benzi said...

Beautiful picture, Marisa. I know those were tears of joy.