Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Are An Amazing Mom

Mother's Day 6 photo MDay6picA.jpg

Still on a Mother's Day kick, so here is one more card.  Today's, card features a fabulous set of Verve's entitled Love Deepens.  So many great options of words you can use with this sentiment too!  I chose "mom" but there is also mum, mother-in-law, aunt, grandmother and many more.    

I thought of my own mother when making this card as she is such an amazing woman.  One I have learned so much from and continue to learn from regularly.  Her selflessness and willingness to help, as well as her sage advice and faithful prayers for our family are but a few of the things that make her the amazing woman that she is.  Love you mom!!

Wishing you all a fabulous day :) 



What's In It?
Stamps:  Love Deepens (Verve) 
Paper:  The Sweetest Thing Paper Pack  (Recollections from Michael's), Night of Navy, So Saffron, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up) 
Ink: Black, Brilliant Blue (Stampin' Up) 
Accessories:  5/8" Saffron Satin Ribbon, Flower and 1" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up), Flower Punch (Marvy), Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart), Dimensionals

17 comments:

Lynn said...

I love all the navy combined with the yellow. Fabulous color combo!

Unknown said...

YOU are amazing too Marisa. Always bringing us fresh and creative cards to ogle. This will be cherished I'm sure! xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Keep going - I always love your Mom's Days cards. This one is gorgeous with the strong blues and awesome sentiment. Great bg paper to. Wonderfully done. Moms are the best - Mine is teaching me every day how to be a better person and how to face life in a positive way despite the weight of the world. Hugz to you my friend!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card! Love that blue ribbon!!! Thanks for the inspiration~ I need to create a few Mother's Day cards this weekend!

Chris Dring said...

This is such a beautiful Mother's Day card! Love the sentiment and colors you used! TFS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card! Girl you just rock with color mixture~ this looks terrific!

Benzi said...

This is a beautiful 'mom' card, Marisa. And, I love all you said about your mum. You're an amazing daughter, I'm sure.

Maureen said...

such fun colours for spring and Mother's Day. Great choice of stamp sets...so fun to play with the sentiments :)

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful mom's card!Love that navy with yellow!

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is a gorgeous Mother's Day card. Beautiful paper and flower.

Ravengirl said...

Marisa, you are putting me to shame with all these wonderful Mother's Day cards. I need to get on with my cards.

Lee-Anne said...

Love the look of navy and yellow...so pretty, Marisa! No doubt made with love for your dear Mom!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh my goodness, Marisa...I just love the colors on this card...they're beautiful! The organza bow is such an elegant touch~

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful Mother's Day card Marisa. Beautiful layout, papers and die cuts.
xx

Vickie Z said...

You are cranking them out!! Love the colors and the organza bow is fab....inspiring me to get mine out!! Don't work too hard-my new colleague started Monday....woot woot!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty and I am sure your mom will love it. Sounds like she is an amazing woman all around.

Bonnie said...

What a lovely tribute to your Mom, Marisa! And a beautiful card!