Sunday, December 29, 2013

Year In Review: April - June

Welcome to Day2 of my year in review.  Today I will showcase my favorite cards from April through June.

April 2013

VLVAprWk2 photo VLVAprWk2picA.jpg 

 Just love this sentiment's font!


JUGS183 photo JUGS183picA.jpg 
Flowers and butterflies, two of my favorite things to use on a card.


May 2013
VLV June Week 1 photo VLVJuneWk1picA.jpg 

Love the soft colours on this card.


Merry Monday Verve photo MMMay27picA.jpg

My beloved Verve tree die!

June 2013

Mojo 296 Verve photo Mojo296picA.jpg

A challenging Mojo Monday sketch with an outcome I just loved.  Verve's Strong Anchor is such a great set!


Diva Dare June 2013a photo DivaDareJune1.jpg

A Diva Dare card where we had to do some mixed media.

That's it for Day 2 of my year in review.  Back soon with Day 3.

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Marisa, these creations are just so stunning and so uniquely different and creative. Love them all.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

It's lovely to look back at your cards Marisa. There are some I missed first time around and it's lovely to see them now. There is all that inspiration in one place too!
Thank you and a very Happy New Year! xxx

Ravengirl said...

Love these! The holiday card with the tree is probably my fave of the bunch!

Lesley said...

All of your cards are superb. I love what you do with Verve stamps!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

cm said...

I'm so glad you're creating this gallery of stunning cards, with their amazing inspiration! These are all ever so beautiful! You and Verve certainly work magic together! Fabulous and delightful!
c

Bonnie said...

I love all of these too! I'm looking forward to another year of enjoying your creations! Happy New Year hugs, Marisa!

nwilliams6 said...

Of the collections you posted - this is my favorite. All very pretty and very well done - I so love your style! Hugz!