Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Smooches Reminder

This is my second post of the day. Scroll down for my Verve Release post. 

CC Oct 7 photo CCOct7pic.jpg

We are half way through our current "Smooch" Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge so there is still time to play.

Paper Smooches is our sponsor and they have a ton of fun stamps you can chose from should you be the randomly selected winner of this challenge!  In addition, don't forget the LEAD for this challenge will be a guest designer for one of our upcoming challenges :)

For my card, I used We Connect, a fun sentiment set for Valentine's Day, Wedding, and love themed cards.  So many fun sentiments to mix and match - love it (no pun intended LOL).  I created a background by versamarking a sentiment on it and then built the sentiment on the tag, finishing it off with a row of hearts.

If you haven't played along yet we'd love to have you join us!




What's In It?
Stamps:   We Connect (Paper Smooches)  

Paper:  Recollections (Michael's), Real Red, Pretty in Pink (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black, VersaMark
Accessories:  Tag, Medium Scalloped Border and Heart Border Dies (PTI),  5/8" Black Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Button, Twine, Black Half Pearls, Dimensionals 

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Marisa, the papers, the stamps and the sweet bow!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Marisa! Awesome layout and I LOVE the stamping in the background!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Marisa. Love the tag and that heart border

Anonymous said...

Bright and colorful. Love the tag.
thanks for sharing.

Kim S said...

Charming! I love the bold fonts with the dies that you have used.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love the layering

cm said...

Clean, crisp, charming...I just did a 'response inventory' and yep, I'm smitten, crushing and in love with it!
~c

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling!!! I love the row of hearts, so sweet.

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh wow! I love this! Your tag is beautiful. I adore that row of hearts lining your bottom edge!!

nwilliams6 said...

Great tag card Marisa. Sweet message and love the sketch! Your heart cards are always so great! Hugz