Tuesday, June 23, 2015

VLV June 2015 Week 3 Sketch Recap

VLV June 2015 Week 3 photo VLVJun15Week3pic.jpg

Time for this week's Viva La Verve recap!  Charmaine provided this great sketch which allows so many possibilities with that big panel in the middle.

I am still enamored with the newly released The Buzz.  Adore the bee image and felt it was a good match for the picnic type theme the gingham paper produced as bees (along with ants!) are often uninvited guests at a picnic.

Used The Buzz Die Set as well as the Flourished Tag die set for my focal panel and with "joy" being my favorite word, I just had to use this sentiment again.

Want to know whose cards I spotlighted this week, then head on over to the Viva La Verve blog to find out as well as to get a ton of inspiration.

Thanks for popping in today!



What's In It?
Stamps:   The Buzz (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  
Farmer's Market (We R Memory Keepers),So Saffron (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black     
Accessories: 
Flourished Tag and The Buzz Die Sets (A Cut Above by Verve), Doily Die (Top Dog Dies), Washi Tape, Black Half Pearls, Twinkling H2Os, Stickles, 5/8" Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Twine, Dimensionals 

13 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute Marisa. Love that sentiment...Be Joyful...definitely a reminder I need quite often.

Danni said...

This made me smile! What a delightful card! Love the doily, gingham and that fun bee!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute - love the washi and gingham pattern mix - looks fun

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I just adore that little bee trail! Such a darling card, Marisa!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Marisa! Love this new set...on my wish list!

Kim S said...

It's not enough I say anything nice about bees - but THAT is a cute bee!! Just darling on the gingham and floral. Love the pop of black.

JoAnn said...

Love your cheerful card.

Connie said...

Oh!!!!! LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Loving the bee! This card is adorable Marisa. I love the mix of patterns you put in the bg. Cute! Hugz

Bonnie said...

Ooh, gingham and tiny flowers! My favorite!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! The bee is fabulous!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is charming! I like your tiny little bee, very cute.

cm said...

Your card brings me joy, Marisa, with the pretty papers, the tag, the sentiment and the oh so cute bee! Charming in every way!
~c