Friday, August 28, 2015

Sketch For You To Try Take 2

SFYTT Aug 2015 B photo SFYTTAug2015picB.jpg

Still playing with  my new Reverse Confetti goodies so decided to go with Take 2 of this month's Sketch For You To Try.

Since September is quickly approaching, and I just got Class Act, I just "had" to make a school themed card.  Created my own pattern on the kraft panel by stamping the A+ across the top and then had fun with some Confetti cuts :)   Adore this polka dotted apple and added a yellow sentiment tab to fill in some space and add a pop of colour.

Into my teacher, thank you stash it goes.  Even though my kids are now in high school, I still send notes to their teachers at the end of each semester thanking them for teaching my kids.  We have been extremely blessed with amazing teachers throughout each of my kids years in high school and fingers crossed, this year will be no different.

Thanks for popping in today and sharing a bit of your day with me :)





Challenge:  Simon Says




What's In It?
Stamps:   Class Act (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  
DIY Christmas (Simple Stories), Kraft, Black, So Saffron (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black (Momento), VersaMark, Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: 
Class Act, Love Not (Confetti Cuts), Twine, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a perfect color combo for a teacher card/ school card.

Anonymous said...

This is great! What a fantastic design - I love it :-)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marisa :-) I love the whole design of this, the apple is fabulous and I just love the crisp colours and details, absolutely perfect! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kathy said...

Love the colors and all the A+ stamps on the card! You get an A+ too.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun back to school card. Super clean design. Sorry I haven't kept up much lately - so much going on with the new grandbaby and another one due any day. Glad I could sit here today and catch up a little bit with my cup of coffee. Many hugz to you my friend!!!