Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Year In Review Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my Year in Review.  This post covers April through June 2015.

IHopApr15 photo IHopApr15pic.jpg 
Not my normal type of layout so this was great fun to challenge myself with this sketch.

Mojo392 photo Mojo392pic.jpg 
Love Emery :)  He just makes me smile every time I use him!

CC April 15 photo CCApr15pic.jpg 
More tulips, this time stamped.  Went to dear daughter as she loved the punched edges.
VLV Apr 2015 Week 1 photo VLVAprWk1pic.jpg 
Love this colour combo and of course, the hearts {grin}.

CC May 1 photo CCMay1pic.jpg 
A totally fun card to make.  Even brought out the spiral clips lol - remember those?!

CC May 15 photo CCMay15pic.jpg 
Such a fun colour combination!  Seeing a trend here...??  Yes! I love hearts!

VLV May Week 3 photo VLVMayWk3pic.jpg 
Have always loved lots of white space and how colours pop against it.

Washi Wonder photo ThanksPic.jpg 
Don't use washi often, so this card was an accomplishment lol!

CC June 2015 photo CCJune15pic.jpg 
Lots of layers on this one!

VR June 2015 Deco Borders photo VRJun2015DecoPic.jpg 
Totally fun art deco card.

VR June 2015 The Buzz 2 photo VRJun2015Buzz2.jpg 
Totally fun Verve bee and honeycomb dies!  Scored with the paper from my LSS too.

That ends Part 2 of my Year in Review.  Back on Tuesday with Part 3.


3 comments:

craftyd said...

Beautiful cards, love following your blog.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Marisa, I love each one of these and so love your style! I really love the tulips with the decorative border die - I'm a pushover for flowers and girly cards! I'm enjoying your Year in Review posts! Hugs, sweet friend!

cm said...

Another array of fabulous beauty and creativity, Marisa! Choosing a favourite is soooo not going to happen, as I'm smitten with all!
Hugs~c