Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Woven


Time for our next Inspiration Challenge of February 2017, and this time round it is Woven.

 photo CC15Feb2017pic.jpg

The only thing that came to mind when I saw the word woven was the wired burlap I had in my stash.  I cut the edges off so I could glue it to my paper and then pulled woodgrain from the wooden trowel to hold the banner up and the rest of the colours I pulled from the photo.

  WOVEN

Sheri Gilson
Silk Ledlow

Have a fabulous week and I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!







What's In It?
Stamps:  Petals and Posies (Reverse Confetti), Woodgrain (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Kraft, Turquoise, Tan   
Ink:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Black, Versamark  
Accessories:  Petals and Posies Die Set, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Burlap, Dimensionals 

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love the added texture of the burlap!

Lynn said...

Love all the texture..Fabulous card Marisa.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Marisa! Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Marisa. The cluster of flowers look so pretty. I also love the burlap! Great texture addition.

Darnell said...

Your mind is very creative, Marisa! The burlap is perfect and I love how you wove the other elements into your design!! Hugs, Darnell