Monday, April 17, 2017

Mojo Monday #493

 photo Mojo493pic.jpg

Happy Easter Monday everyone!!   Trusting you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. 

Every Easter I am deeply humbled and grateful for the depth of my faith in God and Christ's death on the cross for me....brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart :)    So in celebration, I created a thank you card with my favorite theme - flowers.  I love flowers as they bring beautiful colour, brightness and joy to the world.  Can't wait for them to begin blooming in my yard again!!

I pulled out one of my favorite Verve sets, Dream Big.  It is an oldie but a goodie and these large flowers are da bomb {grin}.  I chose to go with orange flowers as I wanted a bold colour and to give it some screen time as it is an under loved colour and one I personally love.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


My son reffed all weekend in a high end provincial tournament so spent a lot of time at the soccer field and my daughter has two out of five final exams done before she can say she has completed her first year of university!  Glad for some great family time and relaxation tossed in too.

Thanks for popping in and I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.  Have a great week!!




 

  



What's In It?
Stamps:  Dream Big (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  On The Bright Side (My Mind's Eye), Early Espresso
Ink:   Old Olive, Only Orange, Black (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Dreamy Leaves (A Cut Above by Verve), Buttons, Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Definitely very pretty!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love how the flowers just pop off the background.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers, one of my favorite kinds of card to make.
Had a wonderful Easter, glad you did also. So thankful for God's death on the cross and RESURRECTION.

Hetty said...

Wonderful! Love the bold flowers.

sendasmile4kids said...

Love your post about faith -- blessed to be able to see all of your creations. Great to share our faith is this card making world. Thanks so much for your inspiration.

Lynn said...

You know how much I love the orange flowers. Beautiful! Happy Easter!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty, Marissa! Love the colors!

m-h said...

I -love- those buttons! So happy you had time to make & share in between family activities! (^v^)