Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Bouquet

photo source:  designlovefest.com

We have a new sponsor, Penny Black, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Bouquet!  A randomly selected participant in the Bouquet challenge will have their choice of a Penny Black gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

CC April 15 photo CCApr15pic.jpg

For my card I honed in on the gorgeous red flower in the bouquet.  I used Penny Black's Promise Me tulip stamp, which I adore as tulips are my favorite flower!  I framed the image with a punched border and added a sentiment and two butterflies to pull it all together.  

Listed below is a list of all designers' blogs to provide you with more inspiration!

Bouquet Designers

Guest Designer, Marcie Sharp
Amy Kolling
Amy Sheffer
Amy Tsuruta
Gayatri Murali
Kim Singdahlsen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Henke
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Monika Davis
Sarah Gough
Sheri Gilson
Stacey Schafer
Tenia Nelson
Tracey McNeely


Have a fabulous day and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Challenge:  AAA Cards

 




What's In It?
Stamps:   Promise Me (Penny Black)
Paper:   White 
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive (Stampin' Up)   
Accessories: 
Border and Butterfly Punches (Martha Stewart), White Half Pearls, Dimensionals 

21 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Ooooh, so CAS and gorgeous! Love those red tulips! Mine are just starting to pop their little noses out of the ground, so will be a while before they are in full bloom like these beauties!

~amy~ said...

beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Marisa. The tulips are so pretty and I love the decorative square.

Benzi said...

Ooh, what a stunning card, Marisa. Tulips are my favorite, too. That stamp looks like a must have. Oh,dear...........

Maureen said...

I love tulips, they sure scream spring!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love tulips too, yours are inked beautifully! Happy Friday!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Marisa! Love the tulips and fabulous punched border!

Nancy said...

Saw your card over at TCC and had to come by and tell you how fabulous it is! I LOVE IT!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! These tulips look awesome with the black accents and the white on white framing. Beautiful!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply stunning. Love your blooms, colouring and that intricate edge to the card frames the whole brilliantly.
thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah

Bonnie said...

I saw this challenge the other day and used this same stamp to do a card. I love your pink tulips, Marisa. The tulips have been so pretty here this year. Now I need to get a blog together to go with the card and enter the challenge! Hope all is well with you.

jan metcalf said...

Pretty card!!

Vickie Z said...

Those tulips are gorgeous!! Hope you're doing well! No tulips in my yard but, I have some gorgeous iris blooming!!

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful card, Marisa! I love the border die around it and the beautiful flowers and great word die! Hugs!

Victoria Lavender said...

So pretty! Just sings Spring! Thanks for playing with us at AAA CAS Card Challenges. Cheers, Victoria

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful image. Love what you have done with it. Lovely border. Thanks for sharing, linking up with us and playing at AAA Cards!

Donna said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. I love the colours you used. Would you be able to tell me who the 'thanks' die us by, please? Thank you :)

Jill V said...

Beautiful card - I love the delicate watercoloured tulips - works perfectly with the inspiration photo at AAA Cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us! Jill

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love, love, the clean simplicity of this elegant card. :)

Hope things are going smoothly for you with your job, and with your mom and her 'new' medications (not so new anymore).

Think of you often, and thank Our Creator for you. :) xoxoxo