Monday, August 22, 2016

Mojo Monday #462

Mojo 462 photo Mojo462pic.jpg

Time to start the week off right and  take the time to create a Mojo Monday card :)

I pulled out a paper pad that has a lot of scraps in it so I can use more of them up - on a mission to use what I have as far as designer paper and it has reminded me of exactly how much paper I have LOL!  Decided to make a coffee card as it has been a while since I have done so and I just love how Julee has created so many coffee/tea sets that you can mix and match!

For my card, the sentiment is from a limited time free digi, the cups are from Get Together and the coordinating Cuppa Tea die set, and the foam/whipped cream on top is the cutest little stamp from Coffee Helps  Tossed in a few sequins to fill things in and was good to go.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


Our hot weather streak has continued through last week (a bit too toasty without air conditioning!!) and a great time to clean your carpets as they sure dry quickly LOL! 





 

What Is In It?
Stamps:  Coffee Helps, Get Together (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  The Sweetest Thing (MME), Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral (Stampin' Up)  
Ink: Black 
Accessories:   Cuppa Tea Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sequins, Glue Dot, Dimensionals 

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Those cups remind me of winter! Such a sweet, sweet card Marisa!

Seemaa said...

truly beautiful....love the coffee mugs....so cute

Tracey McNeely said...

Once again you amaze me with your ability to use patterned paper so perfectly. Love this sweet thank you card Marisa and adore the topping on the latte's!

Karen Day said...

I love a good coffee card!! Off to pin this one :o)

Cynthia said...

Fun color and paper combo! Love your take on this week's sketch, Marisa.

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun sentiment and images! Fun card. Hugz

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely card. I love using scraps too.

Unknown said...

Your cards are so amazing! Love your designers papers and how you used them in this sketch.

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love your card...the colors and patterns draw the eye to every corner of the card...very cool.

Creative Heart Designs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Marisa! Love the fun papers and your wonderful cuppas!