Monday, February 27, 2017

Mojo Monday #486

 photo Mojo486pic.jpg

Almost the end of February - meep!!  The year has started with a bang and is moving forward lickity split already!

I pulled out some scraps of paper in delicious fall colours to create this card as they always make me all warm and fuzzy inside {grin}.  Mixed and matched them to work with the sketch and added a few hearts cut from a Starbucks sleeve with the Heart Quartet die set for a bit of added dimension.  The sentiment is from Kindness Matters, and I just realized that it isn't placed squarely on the card and is at a bit of an angle - ugh!!  Always happens when I am in a rush...  My apologies!!

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


Was in California this weekend as my boss took myself and my job share partner down to LA for a chiropractic convention and it was simply amazing!!  So many great speakers and passionate chiros to talk to - loved it!!   I am blessed beyond measure to have such an amazing job and boss!!

Have a fabulous week and look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.



 

  


What's In It?
Stamps:  Kindness Matters (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Designer Paper Scraps, Starbucks Sleeve
Ink:   Black,
Accessories:  Heart Quartet Die Set, Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker), Twine (Michael's dollar bin), Black Half Pearls, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Marisa, such a great sketch card! I love the varied DP and the great texture with the hearts and twine! Hugs! xoxo

Carmela said...

I love your card. What a great idea to punch the hearts out of the cup holder! I plan to try that one.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those corrugated hearts.