Sunday, May 7, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Reminder ~ Flutter



We are half way through the Flutter challenge and since I love butterflies and this PTI butterfly die so much, I had to make another card for this challenge :) 

 photo CCMay7reminderpic.jpg 

I used a Case This Sketch from a few weeks ago, pulled my colours from the photo (other than the "pink" which took a rather strong detour towards orange LOL), added the birthday sentiment, a button, and finished things off by rounding the bottom corners.  A nice, quick and easy card.

FLUTTER

Guest Designer - Marcie Sharp of Sharp Designs

Have a fabulous week and I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!







What's In It? 
Paper:  Dots and Stripes (Echo Park), Only Orange, Pale Plum (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Birthday and Butterfly Dies (PTI), Corner Rounder, Button, Twine, Glue Dot

5 comments:

Kim S said...

I LOVE your bold butterfly with the bold polka dots - what a happy card!!

Lynn said...

I'm with Kim...love that big bold butterfly and the fabulous polka dots!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty butterfly card Marisa. Love the polka dot strip! So cheerful and sweet!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration, Marisa! Love how the butterfly pops off the yellow polka dot paper!