Sunday, February 28, 2010

OH CANADA!!!!!!!!

 

  

 

The pictures tells the story :D  The Canadian Men's Hockey Team won the Gold medal in their game against the US.  It was a fabulous game and the US should be proud of how they played against us.  One couldn't ask for a better game!!

Nothing but sheer Canadian pride and tears streaming down my face as we sang Oh Canada with the Canadian Men's Hockey Team as they raised the flag at their medal ceremony.  Like the commercial says: I AM CANADIAN!!!!

Thanks for listening :D


Marisa

9 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Marisa - I was thinking of you while I watched and knew you'd be beside yourself!!!! Congratulations to you and your country for a wonderful games!!! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

I didn't watch but heard it was a great game! i am glad for your country to win - how embarrassing if you lost.. Face it Hockey isn't as big here as there!! Congrats on your medal!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great game!! Go Canada!

Andrea said...

Congratulation.

stampinganja said...

What a great game it was!! I felt sorry for the Americans, they didn't look too happy, but they still won silver, they were good too!!!
Take care, Anja

Holly aka Toy said...

Oh mylanta, girl! This is priceless!! It was sure an awesome game, wasn't it?! How could Canada NOT be proud right now. You all are the *declared* Olympic winners :)! It was a little bittersweet to lose the game, but I was just so happy for your guys and their win. They totally deserved it!

Canada rocks!! (well, it's up there with the US! LOL).

Alex said...

Great game, how fabulous for Canada - the games were so great to watch!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Laural-Lee said...

I am Canadian! It was a fabulous game. I have to admit that my heart was in my throat when it went into overtime. I actually had to go to the other room so I could hear it but not watch (I know I'm a dork). So I didn't actually see the winning goal. It was a really nice way to end it all and share with my family.

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats on your win girlie! :0)