Thursday, June 24, 2010

Verve Release Rewind Sketch for March


This is a fabulous sketch and it was fun using it again.  I kept things simple and now that I see the picture I wish I had used and embossing folder on the white background  panel to give it a little "oomph".  May have to change that as it will bug me every time I see it!

I pulled out a scrap of DP (sorry, the name has been cut off so I don't know who it's by) for a little visual pop at the bottom, and kept the rest monochromatic.  Since my butterfly die was still out, I decided to use it.  I'm still loving these butterflies as much as the first time I used the die, though some of you may think otherwise....sorry....not LOL!

Four down and just one more challenge to go.  It has been so much fun stamping away this week!  Good thing I can do laundry at the same time so it looks like I'm actually doing something around the house ;-)  Back shortly with my last challenge card.






What's In It?
Stamps:  Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper:  Rose Red, Rose Romance, Pretty in Pink, Unknown DP
Accessories:  Square and Scalloped Square Nesties, SU Sizzex Butterfly Die, Half Pearls, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Marisa, LOVE your clean, fresh butterfly card! I never got that die but have always loved it...I hear the new cattie has stamps that go with it...hmmm, I see my wish list growing.

Alex said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the clean lines of this one - and you used my fave die!!! Wanda is right, the new catty DOES have stamps for it....yummy! :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn B. said...

I love a multi-tasker.. Great butterflies.. I want that die.. I think it looks so fun.. Great job.. Thanks again for all the book info.. Last week of baseball and we will read the summer away.

Danni said...

Love the butterflies! Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marisa, I've found my way to your blog! Hurray! This card is stunning - gorgeous colours and such a crisp clean design. I love it x

Maureen said...

love that dp!!!! Beautiful colours...I really do enjoy picking my own colours and papers for a sketch :) Gorgeous little butterflies...I will never get tired of seeing them :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love those buttrflies! Super cute!!

Kathy Jones said...

Pink and Butterflies, could it possibly get any better?????? Love it my friend!!!

TannyP said...

You sure are a master of those beautiful butterflies. Makes me wish I had them...and all those awesome colors. Love it!