Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Grand Re-Opening I'm Excited To Play A Part In!!




I am thrilled to announce there's a new show in town!  The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge (formerly the Curtain Call Color Challenge) will make it's GRAND Re-Opening on July 15th and I have the wonderful honour of being a part of the Design Team!!

Stacey and Kim have been working hard behind the scenes to put this wonderful challenge together and I know you are going to love it!  The DT is being revealed daily over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog  through the 14th, and I know you will be blown away by the group they have put together as there is some serious talent on this team!!

This announcement holds a very dear place in my heart because back in February of 2010, Stacey (founder of The Curtain Call Colour Challenge) asked me to be a part of her Curtain Call Crew.  She blessed me with my very first design team experience, for which I will be forever grateful.  That wonderful experience lead to my being on other design teams, and my "dream job" of becoming a Verve Diva.  So, to say I am thrilled and thankful to be back on her team is an understatement :)  Hugest of hugs to you, Stacey!!

Make sure you check out the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog daily for announcements that will introduce the AMAZING Curtain Call Crew Design Team as well as other challenge details!  Then get ready for the grand-reopening challenge on July 15th.

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on the new gig!!! This is one amazing team. Looking forward to joining in the challenges! WTG!

Benzi said...

How fun for you, Marisa. You'll be a wonderful asset to the team.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations Marisa! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations. :)

Amy Kolling said...

Yay Marisa! So happy for you and to see your face as part of the new DT!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yay Marisa!

Stacey Schafer said...

Big hugs to you, Marisa! So excited to have on the CREW!

Linda Callahan said...

You rock girl! So glad you are on the re-newed team! Glad Curtain Call is returning!

nwilliams6 said...

Glad for you Marisa - it is always wonderful to be on teams where your heart happens to be. Can't wait to see what you create because you are the color Queen! Hugz!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow - congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations.
Thank you for introducing me to this new challenge too. I'll be watching for the new one.

Vickie Z said...

I'm a titch behind as usual these days but, whoo hoo!! big Congrats!!

Lisa Kind said...

Congrats Marisa! Looking forward to more beautiful creations from you!

Betty Wright said...

Congratulations, Marisa! Thrilled for you! I am so glad the CC is back. I am looking forward to playing again!

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhhhhh that's fantastic! Congratulations!!!