Thursday, July 25, 2013

PTI Blog Hop ~ July 2013

PTI Blog Hop photo PTIJulyHopPica.jpg

This month's PTI BLog Hop had some great colour combos to chose from and I immediately gravitated towards this fabulous citrus combination because these colour just make me happy :)

I paired it with last week's Pal Paper Arts sketch (after rotating it to a horizontal orientation) and pulled out various papers that matched the required colours.

Dawn's Fabulous Signature Greetings, a leaf image from Turning a New Leaf, and my all time favorite Beautiful Blooms II flower die pulled together the sentiment panel.  One more pop of colour with this fabulous orange grosgrain ribbon and I called it a card.

Thanks for popping in today and I look forward to seeing everyone else's choice of colour combination to work with.



What's In It?  
Stamps:  Turning a New Leaf, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper:  Lime Twist (My Mind's Eye), Dots and Stripes (Echo Park), So Saffron and SU DSP (Stampin' Up), Yellow Dots (Bazzill Basics), Cream Linen  
Ink:  Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flower Beautiful Blooms II  Flower Die (PTI), 5/8 " Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Crimper (Fiskars), Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

18 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Marisa. Love the paper strips and the lovely flower... the colors are beautiful.

Lynn said...

Marisa, this is gorgeous. I love the mix/match of patterns in the beautiful color palette!

Maureen said...

love those colourful banners...so fun!

Benzi said...

Cool and colorful, Marisa. Love the sketch and the card is a beauty.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Marisa! I love it!

victoria h said...

pretty card

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love this, just love it. Fab job!

craftmates said...

Gorgeous. Love the banners- Irma

Unknown said...

Very fun and bright! Love it -- perfect for Summer :) Thanks for sharing it!

Betty Wright said...

Love the patterns and cute little flower with stem! Lovely card, Marisa!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marisa your papers match the colour palette perfectly--I am a sucker for banners!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marisa! I love the fresh colour palette and pretty papers.
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning and smacks of summer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nance Leedy said...

Oh this is as refreshing as a bowl of summer sorbet! Love the colors and the use of the sketch...great card! ((hugs))

Carol Hurlock said...

Just delightful Marisa. It has banners an crimping-two of my favorite things you do so well. Love those colors.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Bonnie said...

These colors make me happy too, Marisa! And I love how you've added that beautiful ribbon and sweet flower!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - the papers on this are fab and the sketch is sooo interesting and fun. Well done my friend. I want to case this one some day. Hugz!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a fun and fabulous happy card! Love that PTI flower!!!