Monday, September 23, 2013

Mojo Monday #312

 photo Mojo312picA.jpg

Love the originality of this sketch!  The vertical banners are so original and add such a great touch!  Julee truly is a master sketch design :)

Since fall is quickly approaching, and I just loooove working with fall colours, I pulled out some yummy papers and one of my all time favorite Plain Janes, Psalm 46:10.  Oh how I love this verse!  It is a soothing balm to my soul.

As fate would have it, I just happened to have a crimped butterfly in my scrap bin that was just the right colour - score!  A seasonal cross over tribute LOL.

You can check out all the challenge details over on the Mojo Monday blog and also get a chance to view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


This week is also the beginning of the Spotlight Hop for Verve's new release!!  Make sure you hop along each day as a random commenter will be chosen to win the showcased set each day!   
 


What's In It?
Stamps:  Be Still and Know Plain Jane (Verve Stamps) 
Paper:  Floral Chic (Fancy Pants), On the Bright Side (My Mind's Eye), Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Only Orange, More Mustard (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Black 
Accessories: Flutterby Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Crimper (Fiskars), Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals 

11 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Yummy colors and sketch! I needed to hear this verse this morning so TFS - I am feeling like I have to do a bit today so I am running on adrenaline and this verse calmed me a bit this morning. Great card my friend. Hugz!

Lynn said...

Love your take on the CAS looking sketch! Can't wait for release week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the color combination on this one, Marisa...and your signature butterfly! Though, I thought I'd be seeing the return of Canada's (and your) pride and joy...the Maple leaf! I guess it's only just the first full day of Fall...so we have plenty of time....Haha... :) ♥♥♥

Tracey McNeely said...

I love the combination of colours, what a great sketch!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wonderful card for this MOJO challenge. Beautiful bright colors and papers.
Darbaby on SCS

Jen Mitchell said...

So beautiful and colorful!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your warm fall colors...beautiful take on the sketch!

Lena said...

Too cute. Love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just precious. My eye went straight to the crimped butterfly-your signature style feature!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Bonnie said...

Very pretty, Marisa! That orange butterfly really stands out beautifully on this paper!