Monday, August 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Flamingo


Can't have a warm summer without thinking of flamingos :)   Lots of bright, colour and fun!

CC Aug 2016 Wk 2 photo CCAug15pic2.jpg

I don't own any flamingo stamps or paper so I went with my favorite colour combination of pink and green as per the shirt in the middle of the inspiration photo.  Sorry about the horrible photo....had to work for part of yesterday so the lighting was far from optimal when I took this picture :(


UNICORN


Have fun with the challenge and I look forward to seeing your creations in the Curtain Call gallery.



 

  

What's In It?
Stamps:   Dream Big and Good Friend (Verve Stamps) 
Paper:  Country Drive (Echo Park), Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Kraft (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Pink Passion, Black
Accessories:  Scalloped Flowers and Flag It Die Sets (A Cut Above by Verve), Leaf Filled Flourish Die-namic (My Favorite Things), Buttons, Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, those flowers are so pretty Marissa. Love the rich pink color. The paper strip is so pretty. Goes perfectly with the stamped flowers.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Marisa!

Lynn said...

I adore all the pink and green! So sweet.

Kim S said...

LOVE how you were inspired!! Such cheerful pink blossoms and the perfect paper as accents.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super pretty card, I just love those sweet buttons in the centers of the flowers. Really fun pink card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Marisa! Love the beautiful blossoms!

nwilliams6 said...

Super way to do the flamingo challenge! Love the colors and the pretty flowers! Lovely card, my friend. Hugz