Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love You So Much


This Just Add Ink sketch was the perfect sketch to work with today as time was tight.

I decided to use hearts for the focal image on the right hand side and got to use my new PTI Signature Sayings set too.  Love the mix of fonts in this set :)  The hearts are embossed with one of the leaves from the Stylized Flowers embossing folder to tie in with the leaves on the hearts, and I added a button on each heart for a little something.  Had fun using the ruffled ribbon technique again too :)

Gotta run, lots to get done today :) Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!




What's In It?
Stamps:  (PTI) Signature Sayings
Paper:  Pretty In Pink, K & Company Smitten heart Stripe DP
Accessories:  5/8" Red Satin Ribbon, Heart and Scalloped Heart Nesties, Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder, Red Buttons, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am running out of adjectives Marisa! Fabulous as always! xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Love this Marisa, very sharp!

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! Just lovely. I love how you embossed the white hearts! Very pretty! Hugs,

Emily Keaton said...

Stunning, Marisa! I love your ruffled ribbon and gorgeous punched hearts. Great job with the sketch!

Vickie Z said...

Embossing on the flower is "cool"!! Love the scrunched ribbon--it's red!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful with the ruffled ribbon and embossed hearts! This is such a busy time of the year at me end, too! Need more hours in the day!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Marisa. I love the embossed hears and your ruffled ribbon. So elegant!! Awesome take on the sketch!

ChristineCreations said...

Those embossed hearts are so pretty ! Love the ruffled ribbon too!

Paula Fuller said...

So elegant yet cute!

Karen said...

This is very pretty - those hearts are gorgeous!!! Everyone makes this sketch look so easy and yet I struggled with it!lol

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the crispness of the colours, the embossed hearts and ruffled ribbon - a lovely take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just gorgeous. Love the hearts and the DSP is lovely too. Great ribbon.
Thanks for playing
Gardenia

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love your ribbon feature!

AJ said...

Oh wow, this is so sweet! I love everything about it. Thanks for playing!

Maureen said...

love the little buttons on the hearts, so sweet :) AND I knew you would love the Signature greetings...now you need the Christmas one!! LOL Have a great weekend...I've been preparing for the PTI Blog Hop tomorrow...I always go crazy and want 3 cards....they are almost ready. It's sunny so far but they call for rain :( Hope you have a great day and weekend!!

Christine Blain said...

Such a gorgeous card, Marisa. I love all the little details; nice job!

Ellen said...

Sweet and simple but oh so pretty!

Unknown said...

very pretty and those hearts are gorgeous

Benzi said...

Great card..just beautifully done, Marisa!