Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SFYTT Mother's Day Version



This month's SFYTT is a nice easy layout, and the sky is the limit regarding what you want to put in the circle - love it!

Since I'm on a Mother's Day binge, here is one more for you.  Used the loopy bloom dies by Verve for the flowers  and went a bit crazy with the polka dots LOL!  April SFYTT sketch is done - yeah!

Big night tonite, it is the invitational night for soccer tryouts for my son.  He made the cut from the open tryouts and is basically guaranteed a spot on the silver team.  However, there is a chance he could make a gold team...just depends how badly he wants it and how he "shows" at the tryouts tonite....we will just have to wait and see....I'll be happy no matter where he ends up playing, but I do hate waiting to find out LOL!!

Have a fabulous day!



What's In It?
Stamps: Make a Statement, Beautiful You (Verve), Polka Dot Background (SU)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Kraft
Ink: Black, Versamark
Accessories:  Lacy Circle and Circle Nesties, Sizzix Leaf Die (SU), Loopy Bloom Dies (Verve), Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Circle Punches, Bling, Dimensionals

11 comments:

cookies4me said...

Marisa, this is wonderful! I need to pull out those Verve stamps and dies! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Good luck to your son! Hope he does well!

Maureen said...

this is just polka - licious! Love those pink loopy blooms :) I've used this sketch on tomorrow's card :) Yes, April down!

Vickie Z said...

I love polka dots...so it's good with me!!! Love those loopy blooms!!!

Danni said...

Fun polka dots and love how the flowers pop!! Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Another beauty Marisa! So elegant and I love the Loopy Bloom die - what a fab name!
xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those flowers are so fun! Fabulous card~

nwilliams6 said...

I already thought you were the St. Pats Day card Queen but now I know you are the Mother's Day Queen as well. This is beautiful!!!! Love everything about it! Hugz.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I love all the circles and polka dots. Beautiful card, Marisa. Hope you son did well at the tryouts tonite. You have every reason to be proud!!

Benzi said...

Ooh, those blooms are yummy, Marisa. Love the colors on them, too. I see dots!!! :) Love them and your card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great take on the sketch, and good for you getting some Mom's Day cards done. It's closer than I think! Better get crackin'....

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the texture and those flower dies just add such beautiful interest. I'd say that you've got Mother's Day covered...good for you!