Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Feeling Like The Flintstones

Just had to share these pictures of my son enjoying the birthday hat at Montana's a bit too much!  He is definitely a ham and a lover of life :) 

Reminds me of the hat Fred Flintstone used to wear for his meetings, and had to laugh when I remembered how they put that rack of ribs on the side of his car at the drive in and it tipped over.   Yes, we could all relate that evening LOL!

Longhorn in the headlights.
BDay at Montana's 2 photo BBdayMontanas2.jpg


 A better smile for mom and the camera.
BDay at Montana's 3 photo BBdayMontanas3.jpg


A GQ pose.
BDay at Montana's 4 photo BBdayMontanas4.jpg


Laughing at himself.
BDay at Montana's 5 photo BBdayMontanas5.jpg


The picture I was hoping for. 
BDay at Montana's photo BBDayMontanas.jpg


Love how they get along :) 
B and J at Montana's photo BBdayMontans6.jpg

Now there is a picture of me in this hat but it is so bad I can't post it LOL!  Hubby's turned out pretty well and great fun was had by all -- never mind the great ribs we ate!!

Just had to share :)


15 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

How sweet. Looks like he had a great birthday. I adore the pictures. Happy birthday to your DS.

Wanda Cullen said...

Looks like your family had a ton of fun! What a crazy hat! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics Marisa! I remember that episode well! Still laugh when I think of it. xxx

Benzi said...

Oh my gosh, those are some horns. What cute photos, Marisa. Fun times with the kiddos.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! I am disappointed you didn't show YOU :)

Chris Dring said...

Love these pics! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun evening! I see why you're a proud Momma!

nwilliams6 said...

What fun! I love the Flintstones and totally agree these pics remind me of that show! Fun! Your kids look like they are really fun and are open to crazy antics which is wonderful - they are super cute too! Now about that picture of you...I double dog dare you to post it! LOL! Hugz!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how cute!!! LOL I can never get Chloe to take a picture with those on!
LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Nice & visit me

The Flintstones Drawing

Elise said...

I'M DYING! These pictures are HILARIOUS! {Something tells me our lads would get along JUST fine!} - Fred Flinstone... You're KILLIN' me!

Debbie Carriere said...

LOL! Love it!!! Looks like two great kids :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Your son obviously loves to laugh and make others do so too. My youngest son would have been just the same with the hat and I'm sure would have loved to take it home!!
xx

Linda Callahan said...

That hat is over the top funny! And your kids look adorable in it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Remember seeing these on FB and in my mailbox. They are GREAT pictures! He looks like so much fun, your son. Happy birthday to him! How is your sweet girl doing?