Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Love Letter Reminder

CC Jan 21 photo CCJan21.jpg 


We are half way through the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge entitled Love Letter and Denami Designs is our sponsor.

I'm venturing on the CAS side again as the stamps I recevied lend themselves to that style.  Not an easy thing for me to do, but I gave it a go.  I stamped the clean lined heart to red paper, cut them out and then crimped then (though it doesn't show in the photo too well).  Then I matted the chevron washi on to white card stock so the clear chevrons would look white and help make the orange ones stand out a bit more as well.  Since there was red twine on the package, I pulled it in by adding a little bow on the top heart.

You can check out all the challenge details over on the Curtain Call Inspirations Challenge.  You have until January 25th at 8:00 a.m. CST to complete a new card/project using the inspiration picture and linking it up accordingly.

Thanks for popping by and hope you can find some time to play along with us!











 
 
What's In It?
Stamps:   With All my Heart, Small Heart Outline (Denami Designs) 

Paper:   Kraft, Real Red (Stampin' Up),  
Ink: Black  
Accessories: 
Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inkers), Washi Tape, Crimper (Fiskars), Twine, Dimensionals 

21 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

I LOVED seeing this beautiful CAS creation with all of that lovely DeNami goodness!! You've picked up such wonderful themes from the inspiration photo with your card. :)

TannyP said...

This turned out beautifully :)
And with all my heart, Happy Birthday!

TannyP said...

You made a gorgeous card, Marisa! Love those layers of simple elegance. And with all my heart, Happy Birthday!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet Marisa! I love those bright red hearts. Have a fabulous birthday my friend!

Benzi said...

Gorgeous card and a great job with the CAS. Love that orange chevron.

Happy Birthday, Marisa.

Stacey Schafer said...

Happy birthday, sweet Marisa! Hope your day is wonderful! big hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

What a sweet layout! Great CAS design Marisa!

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my, your birthday snuck up on me! I am getting old - can't seem to remember a thing! Shame on me. Happy Birthday my friend - hope it is wonderful! Your card is beautiful and so full of love. I am going to miss it when you stop doing Valentines cards! Cute sketch! Hugz!

Lee-Anne said...

What a sweet CAS design, Marisa! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the red with the kraft!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a sweet CAS design! Love it!

Bonnie said...

I love the Kraft and the pops of color with the hearts and chevron!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the pop of orange and the twine accent.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Marisa. Love the 3 hearts and the sweet sentiment.

Jen Mitchell said...

You do CAS as well as you do your signature clean and layered look! I love how the red hearts just pop right off this card!

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty! Love the hearts!

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the design.

Shelley said...

The trio hearts off-centered,then choosing one with twine...understated and beautiful! The chevron strip adds just enough kick! You hit the perfect note, Marisa!

Susan (rainy) said...

Such an elegant and sweet card all at the same time! Love the CAS feel and wonderful design.

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute, awesome CAS design

cm said...

Lovely card, Marisa - you've created an eye-catching, striking card with the DeNami products. I think you and cas are developing a most wonderful relationship, especially based on the evidence here! LOVE this!
c