Monday, October 17, 2016

Mojo Monday #470

 photo Mojo470pic.jpg

We were hit by a big, blustery storm this weekend, so staying cozy and warm inside was the agenda for the weekend - perfect for a little crafting time :)

My poor son had to ref soccer this weekend, but managed to get away fairly unscathed as for the most part, his games fell during the "lulls" in the wind and rain.  I must confess to not going to this weekend's games as I do not do well in cold, windy weather at the best of times, so his dad got the honor and I stayed home warm and dry making some butternut squash soup for everyone to come home to.

I have been negligent in using my beloved leaf dies so they came out to play for this sketch.  Our street is lined with maple trees which just makes me swoon :)   The sentiment is from Lean On Me.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


Enjoy the sketch and have a fabulous week!




 

  

What's In It?
Stamps:   Lean on Me (Verve Stamps), Leaf Prints (PTI)
Paper:  Stella and Rose (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Black, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up) 
Accessories:  Leaf Prints Die (PTI), Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil' Inkers),  Doily Die, Buttons, Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Lynn said...

Hope the weather is better for you this week! It is really warm here. Allergies are in full swing! Love your beautiful leaves...they are always stunning.

moknowsall said...

beautiful card. love the special details. happy holidays. (saw your link on Mojo Monday)

maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful fall card, Marisa, and I love the leaves...and of course that amazing doily! And how sweet are the buttons and twine? Love it! The only thing I miss living in New Jersey is the autumn change of colors...and the maples are gorgeous! But we sure do love our warm weather here! Wow, you were smart to stay warm and cozy and let the guys brave the weather! But they sure were glad to get home and have some yummy butternut squash soup! That sounds delicious! Yum! Hugs, sweet friend!

Wanda Cullen said...

Always love seeing your maple leaf creations! Our maple tree in our side yard is just gorgeous with color right now!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

What a pretty card. Never thought of coloring a doily! Brilliant.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Marisa! I just bought some leaf dies because I thought I didn't have any, then found an entire folder of them tucked away in the closet. Guess I better start making some leafy cards!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh, I love this!!!!!

Kim S said...

I think you had the important job - making sure they were warm, cozy and well-fed when they came home!! Gorgeous card. The vivid pops of red are fabulous against the muted patterns. LOVE the colors.