Saturday, April 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ~ Tulip


This week's Inspiration picture had me drooling because tulips are my favorite flower!!  LOVE the pops of colour they bring in spring, and they come in so many different colours...happy sigh {grin}.

 photo CC17Apr15pic.jpg 

I have kept Stampin' Ups tulip set well after it was retired as I just refuse to part with it!  I think it will go with me to the grave LOL!   I pulled the colours from the tulip colours in the picture and added a blue trim and sentiment as per the bucket colour.   

TULIPS

Guest Designer - Anita Bowden, Neet & Crafty

Have a fabulous week and I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!







What's In It?
Stamps:  Tulips (Stampin' Up - retired) 
Paper:  Cool Caribbean (Stampin' Up)  

Ink:  Only Orange, Marvelous Magenta, Passionate Pink, Green Galore, Going Green (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Wet Pain Word Die (PTI)

7 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Marisa! I have always loved this tulip set!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pretty tulips.

Georgiana said...

Love those tulips. Stunning!

Lynn said...

Love the fabulous movement on your card. Beautiful colors too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Marisa! Perfect take on the inspiration!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous tulips Marisa. The decorative edges look wonderful. So elegant.

Kim S said...

I kept that set too!! I wish I would have thought of it for this challenge. I love your bouquet of cheerful colors! Perfect for "joy"!