Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meowing Mojo




















I think the turkey kidnapped my "one creative gene" this week as things are just not firing or flowing properly.  I think I should have gone with my first idea on this one.  I may very well do another one for this as I'm not sold on this card.  I actually found this image already coloured in my "use some other time" pile.  I just love these cats.  They were coloured off the paw print DP behind them.  In hindsight, I find this DP just a bit too busy for them, but after fiddling far to long with everything is used it anyway (told you it was that type of week LOL).

I tried four different coloured ribbons across the bottom and finally settled on brown.  I pierced around the image to give it a bit more "umph" and then added two brads in the top right corner to balance off the bow.  Not my best. Not my worst.  Hopefully things will turn around by Friday for the Verve Sketch With a Twist!

Thanks for stopping by!!







What's In It?
Stamps: Magenta 
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Paw Print DP (sorry can't find who made it)
 Accessories:  Brown Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercing Kit, Brads, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Marias - this is sooo happy and cute!!! Awesome take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Dawn B. said...

LOL love your title.. It got my attention.. This is adorable and right up my alley.. Great job Marisa..

Maureen said...

I actually was thinking this was awesome dp!! It goes so well with the cats! We are our own worse critics!! A very fun card...submit it!! LOL Thanks for the email...perhaps we can do an exchange of images or die cuts...let me know if there's anything you would like...I have lots of nestabilities (not all, but lots) or Verve images or SU dies...I have a few :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is too cute, I like the little paws on the dp. Very cute.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh SOOOOOO pretty!!