I was every so pleasantly surprised when Katina (love that name) sent me this wonderful blog award - thank you Katina (((hugs))). You can check out her wonderful work on her blog, Katina's Cards and Chat.
As part of the award I have do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award - done, but thank you again for the wonderful surprise,
Katina, it made my day :)
2. Post my award with pride - check.
3. Think of three things you like about myself:
- I love to encourage and help people
- I find great joy in the little things
- I'm not high maintenance LOL!.
5. Pass this award to 5 other bloggers - love doing this :) The wonderful ladies are as follows:
- Michelle Werner at Stop and Stamp the Roses - she has just gone through some major house renos this summer and I want to celebrate their near completion with her :)
- Maureen Plut at Buttons and Bling - she was a Guest Verve Diva for the August release and did an absolutely amazing job creating many fabulous cards with the sets for all of us to enjoy
- Tannis Palmer at All That Rubbish - she is such a sweetheart and is always involved helping others
- Laurel-Lee Bonato at Laurel's Passion 4 Paper - to celebrate her new job, sale of their house and purchase of a new house :)
- Andrea Ewen at Ewen Style - I recently started following her blog and her creations are simply amazing
I'm soooo looking forward to more stamping time in a few weeks. Horror of horrors, I have actually had to pass on participating in the Verve Forum sketches this month!! I'm four sketches behind and time has run out. It's just about killing me to do so, but at this point in time I can't afford the late nights...darn aging thing!! I'll definitely be here on Sunday with my Curtain Call card though :)
Thanks for listening to my rambles today :) Don't forget to enter my blogaversary draw here!