I paired the colours up with this week's OCC Sketch. The orange panel has some flowers stamped on it in VersaMark which you can't really see...they do all a lot to the card. Had to eyeball the sentiment under the branch since the stamping sheet of my Stamp-a-ma-jig has gone AWOL. It's a teensy weensy bit off as I had to make room for the ribbon. I used black half pearls for the bird's eye and the flower centers for a bit of dimension.
The rest of the Curtain Call Crew have some samples for you along with our August Guest Designer, Teresa Kline.
- Amy White - Delvinwhite Designs
- Andrea Roose - Andrea's Scrap -und Stampel Blog
- Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) - Random Acts of Creativity
- Julie Smith - Paper and Such
- Lea Lawson - Cupcakes & Sunshine
- Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
- Shelley Germann - Stampin' Garden
- Sue Kohler - My Inner Reflection
- Stacey Schafer - Stacey's Stamping Stage (Our Director)
We'd love it if you joined us too!! Simply create a card using this week's colours and add your card to Mr. Linky on Stacey's blog. If you are uploading to a public gallery, please make sure to use the keyword Curtain Call 43. Each week, Stacey will select one person to receive her "I Got The Lead At The Curtain Call" Award as well as five people to receive her "I'm A Top 5 Curtain Call Show Stopper" Award which you can post on your blog, so come on over and join the fun!
What's In It?
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Paper: Old Olive, Turquoise, Orange
Ink: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, VersaMark
Accessories: SU Border Punch, 1/4" Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Button, Glue Dot, Twine, Half Pearls, Dimensionals