Thursday, January 8, 2015

Season's Giving Blog Hop WINNER!!!

First of all, thank you to everyone of you who stopped by my blog this past week and a HUGE thank you to Latisha for organizing the hop!

I loved reading your favorite memories of 2014, some of which brought happy tears to my eyes as I celebrated with you.  Thank you so much for sharing then with me!  To the readers out there who told me their favorite book, thank you to you too as I look forward to checking them out.

Last but not least, to all my new followers, welcome and thank you for adding me to your blog list :)  It's wonderful to have you on board!

Now on to the winner!  Random Org chose number 3 - Carol Doggett.  Congratulations Carol!   Please contact me via email withing 5 days (you can find my email under the Contact Me tab at the top of my blog) with your mailing address so I can send you some happy mail and your Verve Gift Certificate information.  If I do not hear from Carol in five days time, I will select and announce a different winner.

Thanks again ringing in the New Year with me and I look forward to sharing it with you!





3 comments:

Наталья Деева said...

Congratulations lucky girl! small presents super!

Brenda Lee said...

Congrats to the winner!!! Thanks for being part of the hop, Marisa. I had a great time hopping and was very inspired.

nancy carroll said...

Congrats to Carol!!