Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ~ At Home


We are back with the second challenge of the month with this wonderful sign as our inspiration.

CC Nov 15, 2016 photo CCNov15picB.jpg

Loved the colour combination for this challenge as well as the wooden sign.  As fate would have it, I found this perfect piece of woodgrain paper for my background.    Used the colours from the photo, kept with the love theme for my sentiment and just had to add some yellow hearts!  A Starbucks sleeve button for a rustic feel and I was done.

 AT HOME

Guest Designer


As per the sentiment on the sign, I am very blessed to have two amazing teenagers, a wonderful husband and my mom just minutes away.  We have always worked hard at creating family time and ensuring home is a place where you feel loved and accepted, so this sentiment rings very true for us.  Blessed I am indeed  :) 



 

  


What's In It?
Stamps:  Lots To Say (Reverse Confetti)  
Paper:  Hello Baby (Simple Stories), So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal (Stampin' Up)  
Ink:  Black 
Accessories:  Tag Me and Love Notes (Reverse Confetti), Button Die (PTI), Twine, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Marisa. The polka-dot paper is so much fun! Love the cheerful feel it adds to the card. The scallop tag frames the hearts so nicely.

Linda Callahan said...

I love that background paper! Beautiful card.......perfect with the inspiration photo!