Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ~ Felt


We are back with another fabulous fall themed challenge over at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

CC Nov 1, 2016 photo CCNov1picB.jpg

I just loved the colour pallet and was gushing at the fact there were leaves involved as I have not been able to make enough leaf cards this year!  Out came my PTI maple leaf die and my sorely  neglected felt stash so I could recreate the leaves on the photo.  The Aida cloth background lead me to emboss some kraft to get a similar look and I also added a circle as per the cross stitch ring - I was on a roll ;)   A few pops of dark brown for colour along with a button finished things off.  A masculine card for the men that can handle a twine bow LOL!  Or, Simply remove the twine and add some brads to the top right corner - all depends which guy ends up getting the card.

 FELT

Guest Designer


I am very much enjoying the maple leaves on our street as it is lined with maple trees.  So many gorgeous colours and our "burning bush" in the front flower bed is also screaming Fall - love it!  Must remind myself of the beauty when I have to rake all those maple leaves off the grass after they fall LOL!  



 

  


What's In It?
Stamps:  Leaf Prints (PTI)  
Paper:  Cream, Kraft, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up) 
Accessories:  Felt, Leaf Dies (PTI), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Lattice Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up), Crimper (Fiskars), Button, Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm with you. Love this time of year with all of the gorgeous colors! Beautiful card Marisa!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration!