Monday, May 20, 2013

Merry Monday #63

Christmas Merry Monday photo MMMay20.jpg

** This is my second post of the day. See my first post for this week's Mojo Monday card ** 

Welcome back to another week of Merry Monday sketches!   Lesley has provided another fabulous design for us to work with this week.

I am having so much fun digging through my Christmas stamps to see which one I want to use each week :)   This week I opted to go with "cutsie" which isn't typically  my norm, but I just couldn't resist buying this adorable Stampendous reindeer a few years back when I saw them.

The image is coloured with a blender pen, and I couldn't resist adding a shiny red nose to both of them.  I did fudge the sketch a teensy bit by adding ribbon and shifting the sentiment banner to a dangling one below the bow...when the mojo is a flowin' you don't mess with it LOL!  Yes, I'm a deviant guest designer....sorry Lesley!! I promise to behave next week ;) 

The rest of the Merry Monday Crew have fabulous samples of this week's sketch.  Below is a link to each of their blogs.




Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!! 


What's In It?
Stamps:  Snowflakes (Stampin' Up), Memory Box (sentiment), Reindeer (Stampendous) 

Paper:    Always Artichoke, Kraft and Real Red (Stampin' Up) Wassail (Basic Grey), Cream Linen 
Ink: Black, VersaMark 
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Word Window Punch (Stampin' Up), 5/8" Brown Satin Ribbon,  Snowflake Die (My Favorite Things), Red Bling, Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals 

27 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Eek, those reindeer are the cutest!

JoAnn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that cute reindeer image, and your bow and hanging tags.

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute! I hope that since it's a holiday that I'll be able to play along. If we don't head out of town that is ;)

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful long weekend with the family!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Loving your card and that cute image that you used. Thanks for being our guest designer this month at Merry Monday.

Benzi said...

Oh, those blinged up noses are just too cute. Great card! I really like that sketch and hope to play this week.

Lesley said...

Oh you deviant! LOL!! I love the way you incorporated the ribbon in the sketch and those reindeer are stinkin' cute!!!

Wendy said...

Love your take on this week's card! Cute papers and those reindeer are adorable with their shiny noses!
Have a wonderful week, Marisa! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute but elegant at the same time! Great layout and I love the shiny noses.
xx

Danni said...

How cute!! I agree, love the noses!

Lee-Anne said...

So adorable...love those little red noses, Marisa! Love that split sentiment too!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Bonnie said...

I love these adorable reindeer! Aren't they frisky! And I love the snowflakes stamped on the background and how you made the sketch your own!

nwilliams6 said...

I don't know how a card could get any cuter than this one! What darling reindeers and your layout, papers, and snowflake are just the best! Fun! Hugz!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Honestly don't remember seeing these reindeer before but, that could be advanced age, LOL!! Love it!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Aww, this is so stinkin' cute! Love how they are going 'nose to nose' on this...with those adorable little rudolph accessories! Super precious, Marisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How adorable! Love the noses~

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty,Love your reindeer!!!

Emily Keaton said...

That is truly adorable! Love the shiny noses :-). Great take on the sketch.

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute! LOVE those reindeer!!!!

Unknown said...

This is CUUUUTE!!! xxx

Notes by Nina said...

Such an adorable card, those reindeer are the cutest.

Jen Mitchell said...

So adorable! Love how the reindeer are rubbing noses!

Ravengirl said...

How adorable! Sorry I have been absent from commenting. Work has been super busy :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card made me smile Marisa! Love those nose-touching reindeer and the colours you've used are so rich and gorgeous for Christmas!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, so adorable! Precious!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Marisa!!! love those cute reindeers!!

Margaret Moody said...

Great job with the sketch, Marisa! The little reindeer are too cute!