Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Verve Beach Party Sketch Challenge #2

Julee is killing me with her multiple panel sketches for Friday's Verve Release Party!  I am a simple stamper and some of the sketch challenges for this release are sending me running for the hills LOL!  However, I am always up for a challenge so I gave this one a try. Not totally happy with it, but it's one down and four to go - ha!

Was able to use my new Martha Stewart border punch (especially when I go to buy it with a 50% off coupon - score!).  Just love this row of flowers for edges.  Nothing fancy here or I'll never get through the sketches.  With a crazy busy week, I'm not sure how many of these I'll get done, but at least I can say I am one down :D

You are welcome to come and join the fun with the challenges or the Release Party on Friday.  Both threads are under the Verve Forum on SCS.

Have a fabulous day!




What's In It?
Stamps:  (Verve) Psalm 121:1-2, (SU) Beyond the Basics
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Rose Romance
Accessories: Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder, Silver Twine, Mini Flower Punch, Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch, SU Scalloped Circle Punch, Half Pearls, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Alex said...

Beautiful card Marisa, I love the sentiment and the embossing looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Marisa!!! Love your take on this Sketch...!!! I'm lovin' the flower border punch :) too!!! I'm still stuck on the first challenge...LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

TannyP said...

Killing you? I think not - you're blowing these challenges out of the water!! Love that new punch - and a great choice for the sentiment!

Laural-Lee said...

Wonderful job with the sketch. I like the background texture and the flowers with pearls. Very pretty.

Maureen said...

this is so pretty...love that border punch and the embossing :) Great colour choices.