Monday, November 3, 2014

Mojo Monday #370

Mojo 370 photo Mojo370pic.jpg

It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's  contest time over on the Mojo Monday blog.   With two recent releases and Christmas coming, the timing could not be better wink, wink!

I am continuing on my quest to use up old papers and thus Lime Twist has come out to play today.  The sentiment is the Psalm 34:8 Plain Jane and the cupcake is from Small Packages.  A fun pop of colour and a tasty treat in the midst of a dreary day here.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.



This past weekend was one of my favorite of the year. Why you ask?  Mostly because I got an extra hour of sleep LOL!  My body functions best on eight hours of sleep a night, and it is tough to get those sleep hours in more times than not, so when I can catch up a bit, I am one happy camper!  What can I say?  Its' the small things in life that give me great joy :)   Hoping you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep too! 
 

What's In It?
Stamps:  Psalm 34:8 Plain Jane, Small Packages (Verve Stamps)   

Paper:  Lime Twist (My Mind's Eye), Basic Grey (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Banner Bundle Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Scalloped Border Punch (Stampin' Up), Crimper (Fiskars), Twinkling H2Os, Twine, Button, Glue Dot, Dimensioanls

18 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the extra hour too...love the fabulous sentiment with the sweet little cupcake Marisa.

Karen Day said...

What a gorgeous card, Marisa - I love those vibrant colours :o)

Elise S. said...

Very cute card Marisa! Love the colors you chose and the bible verse with the cupcake is so original! TFS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun pattern mixture and card~

Unknown said...

Love the colours Marisa, and also love the Psalm alluding to the cupcake! xxx

Benzi said...

Beautiful card, Marisa, in so many ways.
Oh, for eight hours sleep. I think I had about 3 last night. Ugh!

Maureen said...

such a fun card! Love the hits of colour. Ah, it's amazing what an extra hour can do...enjoyed every 60 minutes of it :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Marisa!

Lisa Eaton said...

Amazing colour! Gorgeous.

Betty Wright said...

Love these colors and patterns! Wonderful scripture card!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card! Those papers are gorgeous....wouldn't know they were old ones! Geesh...the time change messed me up...never had that problem before but, I was waking up an hour earlier instead of enjoying the extra hour :)

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card! Love your cheerful color combo and great design.

LeAnne said...

LOVE this, Marisa! Some of my favorite papers and what a great verse!

cm said...

How fun is this card; a delicious fusion of fabulous papers, a sweet image and a wonderful sentiment. You're right about the 'little things' giving pleasure (like cupcakes...) and your card communicated this in a most delightful fashion.
~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just scrumptious, Marisa! Love the colors.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful sentiment. :) Love it paired with the cuppy-cake.

And yay for an extra hour of sleep!

nwilliams6 said...

Yep! Cupcakes are proof God really loves us - especially peanut butter ones! LOL! Actually I am serious. Love your card Marisa. Hugz

Kim S said...

Fun!