Tuesday, October 15, 2013



Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!  This next challenge is called "Gorgeous Gourds". 

Just love those blue pumpkins!  In fact, I have actually seen blue pumpkin when my kids went to the pumpkin patch a few years back, so I can attest to the fact that they do exist.  They aren't a bright blue but rather a very, very light shade of blue, like the one in the front of the inspiration picture.

I didn't get a chance to play along this week so make sure to to check out what the rest of the Curtain Call Crew has created for you!! 


You can head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog to get all the details on how to play along.  Can't wait to see how you are inspired!!

1 comment:

Benzi said...

That is the coolest inspiration and I just had to play this week. :-)