Friday, February 21, 2014

Curtain Call Cozy Quilt Reminder

CC Feb 21 photo CCFeb21picA.jpg

We are half way through the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge entitled Cozy Quilt and Lil' Inkers Designs is our sponsor.

I absolutely adore their stitched rectangles, circles and wonderful Of The Heart die set...happy sigh...not to mention a lot of their other goodies that I have on my wish list :)

For my card I dipped into MME's The Sweetest Things pack again as the colours are ever so perfect for this inspiration photo.  A row of stitched hearts and two of the wonderful sentiments from the matching Of The Heart stamp set and I was good to go.


You can check out all the challenge details over on the Curtain Call Inspirations Challenge.  You have until February 25th at 8:00 a.m. CST to complete a new card/project using the inspiration picture and linking it up accordingly.

Thanks for popping by and hope you can find some time to play along with us!


 
What's In It?
Stamps:   Of The Heart (Lil' Inker Designs)

Paper:   The Sweetest Thing (My Mind's Eye)   
Ink:  Black  
Accessories: 
Of The Heart Die Set and Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker Designs), Scalloped Edge Punch (Stampin' Up), Dimensionals 

15 comments:

Benzi said...

Ooh, love, love this one, Marisa. What a pretty group of hearts.

Desire Fourie said...

Marisa, this is just so beautifully designed. Love the cluster of hearts in the circle.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tricia T said...

I had to stop over and see this -- just adorable!!! I love that paper pack and that line up of hearts is just too sweet!

Tricia

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Marisa! Love the sweet sentiment and cluster of hearts!

Sarah Gough said...

oh I love this Marisa! All those hearts! Squeee!

Christyne said...

Ohh, I just love this!! Fabulous mix of patterned papers on that crisp white panel!! Beautiful!!

Lee-Anne said...

Marisa, those hearts are just fab! What beautiful patterns! Love the sentiment...cute, cute cute!

Ravengirl said...

This is very sweet and I love all those colors!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Marisa. Love the fab papers. Those hearts are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Wish I'd made it!
xx

cm said...

Swooning over this one, Marissa (which I do often when I visit here!); its definitely found a spot in my Top 5 favourite cards designed by Marissa list. The background is such a perfect canvas for your row of pretty hearts. Fabulous, heart-warming and yep, cozy!
c

Emily Keaton said...

Super sweet and very cozy, Marisa! LOVE that fun senti :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! Sweet as can be!

nwilliams6 said...

I love this one! What a fun sentiment and the hearts and arrow are just so fun! Smart! genius! Wow!!! Hugz!

Heather North said...

Your quilt card is like a warm hug. It has the look and feel of a well loved quilt.