Friday, February 7, 2014

Diva Dare ~ February 2014



This month's Diva Dare is entitled "Perk Up" and the dare is to make a card or project to perk someone up, whether it’s with a warm beverage or just a heartfelt sentiment to brighten someone’s day.

Diva Dare Feb 2014 photo DDFeb2014picA.jpg

As fate would have it, Julee has a "perk up" sentiment in the Better With You set so I just "had" to use it as it fit the challenge title to a tee.  The papers are from the All Spice paper pack by My Mind's Eye and I used the heart die from the Scalloped Trim Trio die set.  Love paper piecing this coffee cup, and as usual, doing so had me craving a latte - bad!!!   May have to remedy that today wink, wink.

Of course, where there is a Verve Diva Dare, there are prizes, and this month's dare provides two prizes: one for a randomly selected participant and one for a randomly selected commenter! 

Want to get all the details on how you can win some Verve Stamps?  Simply head on over to the Verve Blog to get all the challenge details - I dare you!

Challenge:  Simon Says



What's In It?
Stamps:   Better With You (Verve Stamps) 
Paper:  All Spice (My Mind's Eye), Always Artichoke, Kraft (Stampin' Up), Starbucks Sleeve
Ink: Black 
Accessories:   Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Seeing Spots and Chicken Wire Embossing Folders (Provo Craft), Twine, Button, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

11 comments:

Benzi said...

Cute, cute, cute, Marisa!

Maureen said...

there will be lots of coffee cups at class tonight! Looking forward to the one this morning too. I just love coffee cards :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Aqua coffee cups... what could be sweeter! Gorgeous card, Marisa!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Absolutely precious! I need more than two cups a day....i am definitely addicted. ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Rock on! Coffee - orange- aqua! Be still my heart! :)

Lin said...

Love your card, Marisa! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card. Such warm colors - making me look forward to my morning coffee already ;)

Stacy Morgan said...

CUTE!!!!

Shelley said...

I am lovin' your coffee cards! I need to dig out mine...I have a few! And I have a friend I need to hound for a coffee date!

Ravengirl said...

This is darling! I love the blue and orange together (now that the Broncos have lost) and the perfect sentiment!

Ava Gavloski said...

marisa, love the layers and you do showcase the verve so well