Friday, February 7, 2014

Curtain Call Cuppa Cocoa Reminder Post

CC Feb 2014 photo CCFeb7.jpg

We are half way through the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge entitled Cuppa Cocoa and My Favorite Things is our sponsor.

I used on of Lucy's sketches for my card and repeated the colour combination of blue and brown.  I added dots to pick up the marshmallows along with My Favorite Things chevron and tag die (love this large tag die!).  The latte cup and sentiment are from Verve's Better With You and Holiday Treats sets.

You can check out all the challenge details over on the Curtain Call Inspirations Challenge.  You have until February 10th at 8:00 a.m. CST to complete a new card/project using the inspiration picture and linking it up accordingly.

Thanks for popping by and hope you can find some time to play along with us!









Challenge:  Simon Says 



 
What's In It?
Stamps:   Christmas Treats, Better With You (Verve Stamps)

Paper:   Kraft, Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Brocade Blue (Stampin' Up),  
Ink: Black  
Accessories: 
Wavy Hearts (A Cut Above by Verve), Seeing Spots and Swiss Dots Embossing Folders (Provo Craft), Tag and Chevron Dies (My Favorite Things), Crimper (Fiskars), 5/8" Navy Grosgrain Ribbon (Michael's), Bling, Twine, Dimensionals 

21 comments:

Benzi said...

Nice tag die and so cute with the chevrons. Cool crimping on your cup.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Marisa. Love the chevron design on the tag and the sweet little cup.

Maureen said...

this would be the perfect card to put a SB card into. I love doing that :)

Stacey Schafer said...

love this, Marisa!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the chevrons on the tag! So cute! Great coffee sleeve too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You're tearing it up with the coffee cards lately! Every single one is just scrumptious! I've got to find some time to play along with this challenge, because that inspiration pic is SO ME!

Heather North said...

So very cute! I love the tiny cup with the embossed sleeve.

Lynn said...

I love those bold chevrons Marisa! Perfect card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great take on the challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

TOTALLY love it!

Unknown said...

OOOH I DO like this card Marisa! Love the colours, love the LO love everything! xxx

Lee-Anne said...

Love the tag with all the chevrons...so cute, Marisa!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card, Marisa!!! LOVE those colors.

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Laura

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute, this is rather warm and cozy just as the photo. I like it. We have about a foot of snow we could use it. hee hee

Shelley said...

Geez, Louise! I keep forgetting about the Curtain Call! And we even have two weeks! Love your cute little tag! Super cute!

cm said...

Another wonderful, makes-me-feel-all-warm-and-fuzzy, sweet card! You + these colours + the coffee images = magic happening! I was 'this close' to playing (I even found a sheet of coffee-themed paper in my stash; how it arrived there, no idea!), but the Valentine-a-thon occupied nearly my entire weekend. Still...ideas for thank you cards sparked! Yours is a gem!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Marisa this is fabulous, I like your design a lattte! ;)

Ravengirl said...

So very cute!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Marisa, a great design and colours. I love the tag and such gorgeous elements!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

nwilliams6 said...

So cute! I can't wait to try this set (bought it after I saw your card). Love the chevron. Hugz!