Monday, June 2, 2014

Mojo Monday #348

Mojo 348 photo Mojo348picA.jpg

It's the first Monday of the month so it's contest time over at the Mojo Monday blog, and this is the fabulous sketch we get to work with.

I'm still in denial about the fact it is June!  Oh my!  Kids are out of school in three, short weeks - meep!!  So, I'm burying my head in some "card making sand" to forget about it for a while LOL!

Love this old, Lime Twist series by My Mind's Eye, and this this butterfly paper is one of my favorites (insert extreme hoarding wink, wink).  Paired it with two hearts and a button, and the sentiment is from Wishing You.  Love how you can build the sentiment you want in this set!

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.  


Have fun using the sketch, and I look forward to seeing your creations.  Have a fabulous day!

Challenge:  Simon Says



What's In It?
Stamps:   Wishing You (Verve Stamps)
Paper:   Lime Twist (My Mind's Eye), Always Artichoke, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black
Accessories: 
Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Crimper (Fiskars), Corner Rounder (Marvy), Button, Twine, Black Half Pearls, Pastel Sequin Mix (Verve Stamps), Glue Dot, Dimensionals 

10 comments:

Lesley said...

I love rounded corners...such a pretty card!!!

Lynn said...

I love the rounded corner panel and the dual sentiment Marisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that you used both hearts. Great sketch for this week

Darlene Gabriel said...

Marisa this is so pretty. I agree with you this butterfly paper is wonderful. I love the hearts and button.

Danni said...

Very pretty!!

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and the heart embellies.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love the sentiment and this card is beautiful Marisa!

Maureen said...

Love the hearts for the circle shape...so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love those hearts and the pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

cm said...

Once again, you reveal why you're the Queen of Patterned Papers, because this combination is pure stunning! The sentiment-banner-hearts cluster is lovely...and I see wee whimsical butterflies in the paper...adorable! Hugs~c