Monday, June 9, 2014

Mojo Monday #349

Mojo 349 photo Mojo349picA.jpg

Julee continues to wow me with her amazing sketches!  This one took a bit of thinking, but then things fell together nicely.

I picked up Teresa Collins' new You Are Happy paper pad this weekend and think I will be going back for a second one!  Coral and grey - oh ya! Love it!

The sentiment is from Verve's Lean On Me -- one of my all time favorite sets as I adore the large font!  The Banner Bundle Die Set was used for the triple layered side banner, the Flutterby die for the butterfly, and I embossed the background with hearts to go with the sentiment. 

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.  


Finally managed to get my planters done this weekend and it is so nice to have pops of colour everywhere :)   Love summer flowers!  Enjoy the sketch and have a great week.



What's In It?
Stamps:   Lean On Me (Verve Stamps)
Paper:   You Are Happy (Teresa Collins), Basic Grey, Real Red, Mint Medley (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Black
Accessories: 
Flutterby, Banner Bundle Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Circle Nestabilities, Cross My Heart Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Black Half Pearls, Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals 

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is a fun sketch. Love the angled stripes Marisa!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Yes it sure looks like it all came together for you. This is wonderful. I like the way you did the layered banners. Fun to see your Flutterby making another appearance too;) Great card.
Enjoy your summer flowers:)
Darbaby on SCS

Tracey McNeely said...

Marisa love your heart background embossing and the sweet trio of banners! Great sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling, Marisa! Love those layered banners!

Sue said...

Beautiful as always Marisa!! Loving those bold red stripes and the layered banners are stunning!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Friendly sweet card, great sentiment. You are ahead of me as I still have no flowers planted in the pots. EEK! I bet it looks beautiful.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

nwilliams6 said...

I love how you did that repeating banner! This is super cute and a perfect card to just send a friend. Hugz!

cm said...

Your 'coming together' card is a perfect marriage of images, colours, elements and all around 'amazing-ness'! Coral and grey = definitely yummy, and your mint butterfly is such a special touch. Yes...love this!! Hugs~c