Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Newest Addiction....


Welcome to my newest addiction LOL!  Just love making these corner bookmarks.  They are a small canvas that is a lot of fun to work with - kind of like making a 3 x 3 card.  Love this colour combination and how it turned out.  Since I have a lot of friends and family members that read, this will most likely turn into the perfect stocking sutffer :)  I'm sure I'll be making more so stay tuned LOL!

Sorry about the horrible picture....I'll replace it shortly!  Totally forgot to put a coloured piece of card stock under the book as a background -- it was a crazy busy morning and the picture shows it!!





What's In It?
Paper:  Black, Real red, White, Going Grey
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Border Punch and Leaf Punch, Marvy Flower Punch, Circle Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ribbon

13 comments:

Mary said...

What a sweet book mark. What a great idea for Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing....

Tanya said...

Beautiful! One of my fave color combos. Ugh, I really need to make one of these, I love them, and I really need a bookmark, I'm using a lottery ticket right now, lol. :)

Maureen said...

oh good, I'm not the only one with addictions!!! I can see why you can't stop making them...and what a great way to use up little bits of beautiful scraps!! Too sweet!!

ChristineCreations said...

This is really striking looking Marisa...very cool!

Susan (rainy) said...

I really love this! Love the colors and that sweet punched lacy edge. Wonderful!

Benzi said...

Very sweet, Marisa! Love the sweet punched border. Great idea for stocking stuffers.

Danni said...

Wonderful bookmark! I haven't tried these yet, you've inspired me to do so, hopefully sometime this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Aren't these 2 fun to make! I made some for the craft fair! Most people read and what great stuffers (or tucked inside a bday card) and gifts they make!

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO cute!! I just love the flower punch--you fit that into your design perfectly. I'm really going to have to make some of these myself :)

Sue said...

this is so cool, what a great present! these colours look fabulous together! :)

Holly aka Toy said...

Hello, my lovely! Been cruising your posts for a few minutes now. Every single creation is so crisp and beautiful. I'm especially loving that diamond embossing.

We had to put my granny in the hospital on Sunday evening. She fell outside a local restaurant. A trip to the ER proved that she had a broken hip. The doc said it was likely broke before she fell, causing her to lose her balance. She's doing amazing after her surgery... especially for 94!

Anyway, it's nice to see one of us is getting some stamping done :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love corner bookmarks but have yet to try making one myself...you've prompted me to have a go! x

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh lovin the black white and red... very striking.