Friday, October 22, 2010

One More Bookmark....


I think I have to add making these bookmarks to my addiction list, as they are just too fun to make!! I have a few more that need to get done, so be forewarned LOL!

I love this night of navy and celery colour combo. Don't think I've used it much in the past, but will be in the future!  I embossed the butterfly with my Birds and Swirls embossing folder, scored the white panel and added this fun ribbon I found in the Michael's ribbon bin along the bottom.

Off to make another bookmark :)  Thanks for popping in!





What's In It?
Paper: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Accessories:  SU Border Punch, Scor-Pal, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU Sizzex Butterfly Die, Birds and Swirls and Swiss Dots Embossing Folders, Bling, Ribbon

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Marissa, your bookmark is so sweet and I love those fresh, clean colors! Thanks for your kind words on my blog...hugs to you, too!

Jodi Collins said...

What a GORGEOUS color combo!! LOVE the texture too!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your bookmarks Marisa! Is there a tutorial anywhere? xx

Emily Keaton said...

I'm loving your latest addiction, Marisa! This one is just beautiful. The colors are lovely--I'm going to have to try that one myself. And you scored a fantastic spool of ribbon in your bin-diving :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful bookmark, I like these colors together also.

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous bookmark, Marisa! You are so clever at making these little works of art. The scoring on this one just seems to fit perfectly with the fresh colour combination.

ChristineCreations said...

The little hearts on the ribbon are so sweet with the bookmark and the pretty embossed butterfly...adorable!

Kristina said...

You are rocking these bookmarks! I love how different they all turn out. The embossed butterfly on this one is GORGEOUS!

Denise Marzec said...

I'm addicted to them too, Marisa! :) Beautifully done. Love all the white space!

Benzi said...

Marisa, I'm with you..these colors are great! And, to find a ribbon to match in the Michael's bin is an added plus. Very pretty and useful. O.K., we're forewarned. LOL