Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CAS Mother's Day Card

Mday photo MDay3picA.jpg

Had to switch things up a bit as I was getting tired of pink and yellow Mother's Day cards.  This card  uses Fall To Layout #235 and it is a CASE of a card I saw using it, but for the life of me I can't find out who it was!!  If you recognize your layout, please let me know so I can give you credit!

Love this Verve flower from Petals and Stems!  Such a great little flower and the polka dotted leaves have always stolen my heart.  It was my very first Verve flower set and I still love it :)

Short and sweet today as it's a busy week!   Thanks for dropping by!

 

What's In It?
Stamps:  Petals and Stems (Verve), Memory Box (Sentiment) 
Paper: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Kraft
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Black, So Saffron (Stampin' Up) 
Accessories: Scalloped Border Punch (Stampin' Up), Dimensionals

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome interpretation of the sketch. Love the touch of stamping below the banner.

Mary J said...

That is so gorgeous Marisa!

nwilliams6 said...

What a cutie! LOve the sweet sketch and the fun colors. Hugz!

Dawn Easton said...

Love this! I think this was my very first Verve set too!!!

Maureen said...

I love yellow on a card, always so cheery :) The boldness of the green makes this colour combo say WOW!

Benzi said...

I'm with you on loving the polka dot leaves. What an adorable card for Mother's Day.

Bonnie said...

What a sweet single stem flower! Love that bit of pattern under the sentiment and yellow and green are so cheerful together!

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty CAS card Marisa! It really must have been hard not to add a crimped element to this! ☺ Fabulous Mother's Day card!

Vickie Z said...

Another adorable M day card!! Love how you used the sketch!

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful work Marisa!

Emily Keaton said...

I love this sweet Mother's Day card, Marissa! Good luck with your busy week. I have one of my own going on here, too :-)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wonderful job with the sketch. These colors say 'spring' to me!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours.
xx