Monday, April 22, 2013

Mojo Monday #290

Mojo290, Verve photo Mojo290picA.jpg

This week's Mojo Monday sketch is brought to us by Carole.  A great sketch which you can go CAS with it you like or have fun with.  I realized after I posted this that I didn't use two different colours on the background panel and subbed the banner die for the ribbon - my bad!   Thankfully the birthday girl is not privy to the sketch and loved the card :)

I pulled out this cute little Verve bunny and created a bunny conga line that is shakin' what their mama gave them LOL!  Just "had" to add some tails and for some reason I'm now humming the song to the Macarena!

You can check out all the challenge details over on the Mojo Monday blog and also get a chance to view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples!  Should you wish more details on their cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.



Another crazy busy weekend for me and this introvert is starting to twitch!  Out Friday night at a fundraiser for a ministry that feeds the homeless people and then Saturday to a soccer game and then a birthday party.  Plus, I'm doing overflow work for hubby's office so I'm one busy mama!  That being said, I may have fewer posts for a few weeks - we'll just have to see how my energy holds out.

Enough complaining as I have so much to be thankful for!!  Have a fabulous week :)



What's In It?
Stamps: Bunny Shake and Friendly Phrases (Verve) 
Paper: Costco DP Pack, Brocade Blue, Mint Medley (Stampin' Up) 
Ink: Black 
Accessories: Pennant Trim and Flag It Die Sets (A Cut Above by Verve), Green Half Pearls, Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Cotton Ball, Dimensionals

25 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope that the weeks goes without a hitch for you! I love those little bunnies...adorable!

nwilliams6 said...

Marisa, this is soooo fun! Cute, cute, cute. What a great idea. Love the bunny tails. LOL! Hugz.

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is darling and totally made me smile this early morning!!! I know you're busy but take some time for yourself!!!!

Marianne said...

Such a fun card, Marisa. Love it!

Mary Fish said...

I can almost see those bunny bottoms dancing. Darling card!

Dawn Easton said...

Awww super cute! Love those little fluffy tails! hehe!

Sounds like your super busy but I get the feeling you like that ;) Especially when you are helping others in need!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha!! This is fabulous Marisa! Really made me chuckle. xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

:) - Adorable tails!

Chris Dring said...

Love those bunnies Marisa! What a great card and I don't think there's a 'wrong' way to interpret a card. You just do what feels right! Hope your busy life calms down soon for you!

Vickie Z said...

Oh....just love that bunny!! Adorable card!! Don't work too hard!!

ChristineCreations said...

:) lots shaking for you! Totally adorable little bunny bums! Such a cute card. I hope you find some quiet spaces each day to recharge during this busy time.

Maureen said...

I can hear the music from this card and it's one big party :) Glad to see that sweet little bunny again :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

An adorable card. These bunnies are so sweet. I love the way you used the pennant banner die here.

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just too cute! Love the little bunnies with their tails!

Silke Ledlow said...

Too cute Marisa! Hugs ~S~

Ravengirl said...

This is really fun! I love the pennant trim here. I may have to break that die out!

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Marisa! Love the banner along the bottom instead of the ribbon!

Bonnie said...

Bumma, bumma, bumma, bum ba! Love those rabbits shaking their furry tails! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for the fun!

Lee-Anne said...

Fun, fun, fun...love this sweet card! I can just see those cute little bunnies dancing to the Macarena!

Benzi said...

Oh, just cute as can be. Loving those adorable bunny tails and happy dp you used.

Linda Callahan said...

This just broke the cute-o-meter - love it!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Now that is CUTE!

Emily Keaton said...

Goodness, I ADORE that little bunny shakin' his tail feather (?!?) Sweet, sweet setup. Best of luck with your busy, busy week. I know the feeling!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh, super cute!