Friday, April 12, 2013

Verve Diva Dare ~ April 2013



Today is the start of Verve's April Diva Dare!  The Diva's have cooked up a dare entitled "Bright Blooms and Butterflies" and it is a perfect theme for Spring.  Here is a little sneak peek of my take on the dare.



Best part is there are two ways you can win come Verve prizes.  One prize will be awareded to a random commenter, and another prize will be awarded to a random participant in this month's dare.  So head on over to the Verve Blog to check out all the challenge details -- I "dare" you!!

5 comments:

Ravengirl said...

I just saw this on the Verve blog. I absolutely know what element of your work I will be including...now I just need to think about which element of Charmaine's that I will work in :)

Marianne said...

Sounds like fun, so I'm off to the Verve blog...

Maureen said...

I'm just loving those bright colours :) Great choices of paper!

Bonnie said...

Love these colors! Now that I have a few Verve stamps, maybe I can play along!

Christyne Kane said...

Fabulous bright colors and dies!! Way to rock the Dare, Diva!!